If you wish to ensure the financial security and well-being of your family and dependants in the future, you require astute planning and expert advice from Probate experts.
Our Probate team has considerable experience in providing clients with advice and guidance on all aspects of wills and trusts.
From drafting or reviewing your will to such complex issues involving tax-efficient estate planning, our team has the knowledge to provide you with the information and guidance you require.
- Administration of estates including advising executors on their legal duties and responsibilities; advising beneficiaries on the terms of a will; dealing with the tax and financial implications of a will; advising on claims against the estate and ensuring title and ownership rights are correct
- Establishing and administering trusts, including trusts for incapacitated, vulnerable or underage dependants, trusts established for tax-planning purposes and trusts for charities
- Advice on wards of court issues, including advising on the legal situation, outlining the steps to be taken, preparing all necessary papers and conducting ongoing correspondence with the Wards of Court office
- Comprehensive advice and assistance on drafting wills and reviewing existing ones
- Expert, practical assistance on estate planning, especially the taxation implications of succession of assets
- Advice on the legal issues relating to vesting legal authority to other persons by way of Power Of Attorney or Enduring Power of Attorney.