Our Litigation department’s proficiency is in advising clients on how to solve contentious disputes in the most efficient manner possible.
We have a long history of providing high-quality and cost-effective advice, guidance and representation to insurers, banks, government agencies, businesses, professional service firms and individuals.
We work closely with each client to ensure the matters are resolved, be it through arbitration, alternative dispute resolution or the courts.
- Advising on how Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods can assist in resolving disputes and when it is appropriate for clients to use arbitration, mediation or conciliation
- Guidance on seeking and obtaining redress in all commercial disputes
- Advice on how to avoid contract disputes and help in resolving these should they arise between parties.
- Advice to clients on debt recovery options and mechanisms
- Provision of guidance and representation on all aspects of insurance litigation